What is MAC?
MAC, which stands for Morning and Afternoon Care, is a school-based program that provides childcare for students before and after school. MAC is also open on special days when school is not in session, such as snow days, early dismissal days, and school holidays.
Where is MAC?
MAC is located right at your child’s school.
When is MAC open?
MAC hours are from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m. every evening. On holidays MAC is open from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Snow hours are from 7:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., provided the Director of Schools has determined it is safe for staff to travel on the roads.
Why use MAC?
- MAC provides a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for children.
• MAC provides a variety of stimulating activities, both social and physical.
• MAC is located at your child’s school. Which makes for convenient drop off and pick up.
• MAC staff are employed by the FSSD, and many of them work as teachers or aides in your child’s school.
• There are no outside companies to deal with.
• You have a variety of different tuition options that can best fit your families’ needs.
For more information about the MAC program at your child’s school, including rate options, schedules and registration forms, please visit FSSD MAC online.
PGMS MAC Site Manager – Angela Kennedy
PGMS MAC Secretary – Jonnika Patton
PGMS MAC Office – 615-790-4720